Risk champions play a significant role in the effective management of risk in organisations.
RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESS
It is very important for risk champions to be trained, not only on the technical components of risk management, but also on becoming change agents within their specific business areas and creating a risk aware culture. The training will focus on providing the required level of detail on value-driven risk management and will link business and risk in order to ensure the successful integration of risk into the organisation.
- Enhance the understanding of risk management and key risk concepts
- Clearly define the roles and responsibilities of the risk management stakeholders
- Define the risk champion roles & responsibilities
- Create awareness of the benefits of risk management
- Provide an overview of the risk framework and process
- Empower risk champions to be change agents
- Identify possible challenges and how to overcome them
Our methodology and approach align with international best practice and standards, namely: ISO 22301, ISO 31000, COSO framework and King IV (Code for good corporate governance).